Wheat Product Guide
- Consistent performer across a wide range of environments.
- Outstanding resistance to leaf rust and powdery mildew.
- Good early season vigor, test weight, and yield potential.
- Medium-late maturing variety with excellent yield potential.
- Excellent resistance to hessian fly.
- Ability to perform across wide range of soil types and environments.
- Medium maturity with good resistance against scab and septoria.
- Excellent yield potential and test weight.
Southern Harvest 5550
- Medium maturity with good field tolerance to hessian fly.
- Good resistance to rust and powdery mildew.
- Consistent performance across the South with top end yield potential.
|SH 3200||SH 4300||SH 4400||Southern Harvest 5550|
|Septoria Glume Blotch||6||7||5||5|
|Septoria Leaf Blotch||6||7||7||5|
|Sail-Borne Mosaic Virus||2||–||–||8|
|Barley Yellow Dwarf Virus||8||7||–||–|
Rating Scale: 1 = Poor to 5 = Excellent
Maturity: M = Medium, ME = Medium-Early, ML = Medium-Late
Head Type: AL = Awnletted, A = Awned, S = Smooth
Hessian Fly: Number indicates level of field tolerance, letter(s) indicate genetic resistance to specific biotypes of Hessian Fly